Wednesday 8 June 2011

On a lighter note

I did complete 2 weeks away (apart from yoghurt last week) from lactose.

I was told that I need to stay completely off for two weeks, before I start the testing, therefore I will continue without it!

The good news is that apart from that one day, I had no other major issues with my stomach! I have even lost a 1kg!
And that 1kg is excellent news for me! In the past I have not been able to lose weight. Even being on diets (from actual dietitians) did not really work, it would take me a whole month to loose 2kg and that was even debatable some months. And of course I gained all of it back as soon as I stopped.

I am quite excited right now! I want to get myself on a running schedule as well; I ve been reading a book about a person, very similar to me, who decides to get fit for a marathon, in order to raise money for a friend.
Let's see if I can make it.. Right now I am not sure if I can run for more than 5 minutes without fainting!



Oh I am so optimistic after each deadline.. I hope this continues through to my other deadlines this month!

x x
The Physicist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment