Saturday 27 November 2010

So I went to london today

Apparently I had forgotten how packed London is a month before X-mas!

First of all, I saw these two guys on the train:

look on the left hand side of the picture. You can see two set of hands holding iphones, right?
Well these two guys, mid thirties I think, were playing Angry Birds (iphone game) AND comparing notes!!
-"Mate im trying to go high"
-"Man if you go high you will lose it, go straight on it"
typical angry birds' conversation!

Sorry for the poor quality of the picture, I was sitting opposite my manager and didn't want to make it too obvious that I was taking a picture:)


Now, usually, in London the traffic is pretty bad.
It looks like THIS-->
pretty bad, it might take you half an hour to pass in front of Harrods, but that's about it














Today though; there was an accident right outside oxford St station; and they closed both of the lanes for some time!!

These poor buses were stack there, for more than an hour! Some of the drivers even switched off the engine, dimmed the lights and told the people that they were not gonna be moving very soon :p










Those were my observations for today

The Physicist

No comments:

Post a Comment