Thursday 2 December 2010

Sorry for the long absence

I ve been really busy, firstly with my presentation, and after that trying to sort things out for my literature review!
I need to start exploring my resources..  There is not a lot out there on how retailers budget for their energy consumption, so I will need to 'dive in' the old fashioned way... good old interviews!
I have never conducted one, so i will need loads of help on that one!!
Any ideas?? you know I am only a Physicist :/

On a more positive note, I am going to london again tomorrow to check up a few of the retailer's store!!
That should be fun isn't it? :)
Checking up on how people in stores consume energy, how they take in the headquarters' advice on using less electricity!
 
I cant wait really!!

Have a nice Friday people!!

The Physicist

No comments:

Post a Comment