Friday 20 May 2011

I am in Cyprus!

Hello from the sunny Cyprus!
Don't worry, I'm not on holidays after all the whining for the tone of things I have to do! I'm here on a conference! It's the 3rd international conference on renewable energy sources and energy efficiency!

Yes, the decision was taken last minute, and I was convinced to attend because of the cheap plane tickets! But I have to say that it was worth it! About a 6th of the papers are relevant to my field, but I gained important knowledge! I did attend the rest of the talks as well and learned a lot of interesting facts and figures!
Most importantly I had the opportunity to meet key researchers in the field from Cyprus, Germany and Greece.


On a different note, I have a few problems with the poster..! It was printed but it has a white border around it.. And one of my industrial supervisors doesn't like one of the graphs I have used..! He remembered yesterday :/ I am a bit worried that the specific graph is kind of misleading but I don't have time to change it now..! It will have to remain like that for now, and I will remove it for the next version..!


Anw.. I'm going out for a coffee with my best friend


The Physicist

No comments:

Post a Comment